Monday, October 26, 2009

I Love Shopping at Anthropologie

This weekend, I went to visit Maddie & Morgan, my granddaughters in Huntsville, AL for Halloween. While I was there Casey, my daughter-in-law and I went shopping at Bridge Street mall which is an upscale outdoor mall in Huntsville, AL. One of the stores we love to shop at is Anthropolgie. We love seeing what new things they have out on their shelves. Casey and I both love their clothes and their home accessories.

Their clothes and home accessories are not the only things that are unique, their store displays are always something everyone notices. I decided to share some photos to show you what I mean. Yesterday, we entered the store and see the snowy forest of Birch trees adorned in the latest fashion.

I love these Owl teapots. The teapot allows you to place tea leaves into the strainer. I think I might be getting one for Christmas!!


I love the sweater and the tree displays made from either paint sticks or those woods wedges you can get from a home improvements stores.

I think I am loving gray this year.

Notice the displays made from hangers on the wall. Anthropologie always tries to only use recycled materials for their displays.


I think I need those champagne flutes.

Casey and I had a great day and walked away with several treasures from Anthrophologie. In Tennessee there is a store in Green Hills.

1 comment:

  1. They got a really nice collection for this season. I viewed their site and the dresses are sleek. Dressbarn is where I'll go shopping next weekend in Florida with my mom. I like the flats and ballet shoes from Anthropologie, too.

    ReplyDelete