Saturday, November 7, 2009

Favoriate Finds at High Point Fall Furniture Market

Jerry and I returned from High Point Furniture Market recently. High Point Market runs for seven consecutive days. Everyday designers walk until they feel like their legs will fall off and then get up the next day and do it all over again. There is so much to see at this market. I wonder if anyone can see it all. You can tell in the videos I am still perfecting my video skills. Just use the pause/rewind button if I moved to fast in the video. More videos showing you what's new when I visit Atlanta's Merchandise Mart in January and High Point again in the spring.

Below are some of the showrooms I found interesting at this market.

Weekly Ezine Logo
*Song: Stop and Stare by One Republic

Loved the furniture pieces and accessories in this showroom.


Minutes Matter Studio
*Song: Fireflies by Owl City

More great furniture pieces. I love the distressed looking furniture. So much less fussing and worrying over dents and scratches.


Weekly Ezine Logo
Song: Hallelujah by Brandi Carlile

Great outdoor pieces.


Weekly Ezine Logo
*Song: Show Me What I'm Looking For by Carolina Liar

Great lamps with great pricing.


Weekly Ezine Logo
*Song: Free by Sarah Brightman

Beautiful glassware.

1 comment:

  1. Get the latest designs from Spacify for Modern & Contemporary Office Furniture, office chairs, home desks and cabinets with the latest offerings in styling and functionality from the Italian and European furniture companies.

    ReplyDelete