Thursday, July 28, 2011

Need to freshen up a room?

Need to freshen up a room? Let me count the ways . . . You can paint the room a new color, add custom window treatments (please be sure to call us), change accessories or add new artwork. Artwork is the choice for this post.

This week I received an catalog from one of my artwork vendors and I wanted to share a few of their new designs.


I love this cute little bathtub scene. It reminds me of my two granddaughters in the tub. Adorable!



I like any type of art that looks like it was sketched by hand especially horses.

I know this is a little abstract, but I like it. I love the colors and the subtleness.




What a great look for a simple style kitchen. I think my daughter-in-law is going to use these in her new house over a long buffet.

How fun is this print for a media room, play room, child's room or any room you want to add a little fun.

1 comment:

  1. To create your dream room design, first select your room and its style. Then have fun changing the flooring, the wall colors, the ceiling types and colors, the cabinetry and more.

    ReplyDelete